HOW TO SOLVE WORD PROBLEMS IN MATH!
- Read the problem and think about the question.
- Identify each piece of information needed to answer the question.
- Determine the order in which you must work with the pieces of information.
- Write and Solve a number sentence to find each piece of information.
- Check your solution by re-reading the problem to make sure that you have used each piece of information in the correct sequence, and that your solution answers the question.
LOOK FOR THE KEYS IN WORD PROBLEMS!
how many more